Vagical – homeopathic vaginal inserts – a natural solution for an intimate problem
10 inserts Calendula officinalis TM – 150 mg
Vagical use for symptoms of vagintis:
- Itching, burning, redness, dryness, vulvovaginal irritation
Vaginitis is the number one discomfort affecting women, caused by a variety of factors.
- Vagical acts locally
- Doesn’t interact with other medications or oral contraceptives
- Doesn’t influence natural vaginal flora
- Doesn’t stain
- Can be used by pregnant women (under medical supervision)
Vagical contains the natural active ingredient Calendula Officinalis Mother Tincture. Calendula Officinalis, known commonly as pot marigold, is a traditional herbal medicinal products that has been used to relieve symptoms of irritation for many centuries.The tincture is prepared according to the French Pharmacopoeia.
The excipient in Vagical is polyethylene glycol. Due to its hydrophilic nature it ensures proper bioavailability of the active ingredient. It does not irritate and is well-soluble in the natural vaginal environment, allowing quick release of the active ingredient. It is also stable in higher temperatures. Polyethylene glycol base is more suitable for vaginal forms than greasy base (which is commonly used) because this component doesn’t stain women’s underwear.
- About 20 minutes after application, Vagical dissolves in the natural vaginal environment. The active ingredient is released and absorbed into the vaginal mucous tissue. It forms a protective barrier to help reduce the chance of further irritation and inflammation.
Step One: Remove insert from foil
Step Two: Dampen insert in water that has been boiled, then allowed to cool
Step Three: Insert into the vagina
Step Four: Enjoy the Relief!
Repeat the process 2-3 times per day until desired results are achieved.