Doctor Recommended Lifewave Patches, the most powerful Glutathione Boosting product on the market!
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves overall health
- Helps detoxify the body
- Helps remove heavy metals from the body
- Increases resistance to infections and colds
- Accelerates regeneration and increases energy
- Improves the quality of the skin and the functioning of the organs
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines (when used regularly in conjunction with Y-Age Aeon and Y-Age Carnosine)
Intended for people
who are ill and tired, people with lowered immunity, people loaded with heavy metals, people who want to detoxify the body of heavy metals, people with a fungus or acidified body
If you want to promote better health and wellness, keep skin young-looking and radiant, control acne, and again, the list goes on and on, the Lifewave Glutathione patch is the way to go. Place the patch each morning on Acupoint CV 6 (2 inches below the navel) or CV 17 (the sternum)
Glutathione patch is a 12 hr patch for the price you will get 30 patches meant to be worn every day for 4 days then every other day. So about 6 weeks’ worth in first package. It will boost production of natural glutathione (not synthetic) 400% within the first 4 days. No supplement can even come close to these results. This is all documented via placebo studies. This product is patented and is the only one of its kind that uses an advanced form of Homeopathics to produce a Furrier transform infrared that substantiates this phenomenon.
- Improves overall health
- Supports the immune system
- Promotes the release of stored toxins
Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles*
*When used in conjunction with Y-Age Aeon and Y-Age Carnosine on a regular basis.
Our Glutathione patch is a natural and safe method of elevating Glutathione levels, the body’s master antioxidant.
FACTS about Glutathione and it’s benefits in an anti-aging program:
- Glutathione is a material that is found naturally in the human body
- As we age our bodies levels of Glutathione start to decline, necessitating the need for supplementation
- Glutathione is the master antioxidant and plays an important role in our overall health
- As we age our body may accumulate toxins; Glutathione protects the body from many toxins we come into contact with every day
- As we age we are subjected to numerous heavy metals, in the food we eat and the air we breathe; Glutathione is known to rid the body of heavy metals such as Mercury
- When we exercise our body uses up its stores of antioxidants; Glutathione is known to improve athletic performance and to help us keep going longer
- As we age our immune system becomes weaker; Glutathione can keep the immune system functioning at its peak.
There are other Glutathione supplements on the market, but clinical research shows that common Glutathione pills, powders and drinks can only elevate blood Glutathione levels by little more than 10% in 30 days.
A LifeWave research study was performed in 2006 to independently examine the effects of the Y-Age Glutathione patch on blood glutathione levels over a period of five days. After 24 hours of patch use, average blood glutathione levels rose by more than 300 percent over baseline. Not only that, but by the end of the five-day study period, they had also stayed at that elevated level.
Multiple studies have confirmed that the LifeWave Y-Age Glutathione patch increases blood glutathione levels in a safe and natural way!
Blood Glutathione levels have been identified as being one of the most important indicators of our overall health. As the master antioxidant in the body Glutathione has a range of diverse metabolic functions including acting as a free radical scavenger, “recharging” depleted antioxidants back into their active state (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, etc.), maintaining the immune system, supporting protein structures and removing heavy metals such as mercury through the liver.
Present methods that attempt to elevate Glutathione levels are not very effective. Oral supplements of Glutathione are destroyed by stomach acids. Glutathione is a tri-peptide composed of three amino acids and adding these amino acids to the diet does not guarantee elevated levels of Glutathione. Injections of Glutathione does translate into elevated levels of Glutathione in the blood however this method is undesirable on a daily basis, is expensive and inconvenient.