vitamin A cream
protects nourishes moisturizes
- soothing dry, irritated skin,
- chapped and broken lips,
- after sunbathing or salon tanning sessions,
- following chemical peeling or laser skin treatments,
- facial night treatment.
the first among the vitamins
The Latin word ‘vitamin’ can be translated as ‘the particle giving life’. In the case of vitamin A (retinol) the above term is most certainly justified and its impact on human health is invaluable. Vitamin A was obtained for the first time from whale’s liver in 1934. The best known is its beneficial effect on the skin, mucous membranes and participation in the process of vision.
Vitamin A has its huge application in dermatology and cosmetology. Vitamin A is one of the few nutrients that skin really needs. The protective and nourishing properties of vitamin A help keeping skin healthy, firm and radiant.
Topical vitamin A in the form of Retinyl Palmitate is the mildest form of vitamin A. Many dermatologists recommend it for combating signs of aging as it stimulates collagen production. It is an effective antioxidant (it reduces free radicals that cause damage to our body).
RETIMAX 1500 has a beneficial effect on the skin. It contains 1500 international units per gram, yet it will not irritate even the most sensitive skin.
• guarantee of pharmaceutical quality;
• the mildest form of vitamin A;
• no fragrances, colour or preservatives;
• long shelf life.
- RETIMAX 1500 protects the skin, leaving it naturally soft
- RETIMAX 1500 nourishes the skin with vitamin A, indispensable in cell renewal
- RETIMAX 1500 moisturizes dry, irritated skin, helping to restore its natural hydration, elasticity and firmness
- Petrolatum, water, lanolin, liquid paraffin, paraffin, bees wax, magnesium stearate and retinyl